CPT Time is a web-based time and attendance and HR clocking system for analysing and managing working time. CPT Time accurately records staff attendance using digital tachograph driver cards or employee smart cards, providing clocked versus tacho data. It is fully approved and accredited by the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT).
CPT Time used alongside CPT Tacho Analysis records all lead in and lead out, giving valuable data if drivers incorrectly enter EDR / SDR, providing a complete working time directive solution.
Save Time and Money
CPT Time calculates accurate lead in and lead out times by comparing clocked time with tachograph start and / or end times.
CPT Time supports Duty of Care and H&S obligations, including HR records (absences, training, holidays, personnel and more).
- Complete security using encryption and password facilities
- Alerts system to highlight non-attendance
- Manage personnel data, training records and attendance in one system
- Integrates with CPT Tacho Analysis give driver hours control
- Utilises digital tachograph driver cards and smart cards
- Detailed reporting
- Reduce labour costs by managing overtime
- Reduces administration costs
- Increase payroll accuracy
- Full training, online help and helpdesk support
CPT Time is exclusively available to CPT members at discounted rates, contact us today and quote your CPT Membership Number.